You can obtain the Authorization for Vehicle Services Form, and have your
spouse fill in each section. His/her driver license and signature is
required.   Your signature and Driver Licence or other acceptable ID is
also required.


Proof of valid Insurance is mandatory.

All outstanding fines must be paid by cash or debit in order to proceed with any of these services.

You can rewrite the test the next business day.

We require payment to secure your appointment time with the Independent
Driver Examiner who travels from Edmonton to our office to conduct Road
Tests. You are required to be present in our office for several reasons.
Firstly, we need your ID to check the system to ensure you are indeed
eligible to take the Road Test, or if there are any restrictions or unpaid
fines. Secondly, your presence in our office ensures the protection and
privacy of your sensitive and very personal information.

Your parent or LEGAL GUARDIAN are required to give their permission if you
are a minor. Legal documentation is required for guardians.
Parents/guardians must also present their own ID to sign the consent. The
minor must have 2 acceptable pieces of ID. Some examples are :Birth
Certificate: Passport: AB Health Care Card.

We do with great success rate. We have MINIMAL rejections from Passport
Canada with our photos.

Slave Lake does not meet the necessary testing requirements at this time.

We pride ourselves on great customer service, consulting, and community involvement.

Contact info


  • Monday: 9:00am-5:00pm
  • Tuesday: 9:00am-5:00pm
  • Wednesday: 9:00am-5:00pm
  • Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm
  • Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm